So we've been trying for awhile to do this whole food storage thing and Cordelle finally got some shelves up and so last night we transferred all our food over to their new shelves. Its nice to be able to see what you have in a more organized way rather than in big piles in the basement. He did a good job dont you think? And of course we have to thank Cordelles awesome mother for helping us collect most our food storage with great shopping and good deals she finds up north. (Thanks Ma Morris) That whole room will be lined with more similar shelves for holiday and camping stuff! Pays to be married to a handy man.
8 comments:
hey guys! nice storage shelves! that is a MAJOR draw back to living in Vegas - no basements = not much storage!! and a big congrats on your pregnancy!! and even better that its a girl!! having one of each is a great thing i have decided. :) i was kind of the same way - not very girly and frilly until i had my girl then it all came out, i was all about the pink and the dresses and the hair bows....it is a lot of fun! the best part is the shoes!! thats also the expensive part but what do you do? you have to have shoes to match each outfit, it wouldn't be girly any other way! :) good luck with your pregnancy! hopefully you are feeling better by now, i was way more sick with my girl too.
I miss you guys! You know that whole, let's get together thing before we leave, well it didn't happen and then I had to read on your blog that your preggers, you're pretty much in trouble! But for reals, I totally miss Cedar and I really do wish we had been able to get together before we left, but don't worry as soon as you get your basement all organized we'll come move into it, that's what we're best at right now, moving into other people's spaces :)
I meant to say congrats on the pregnancy too, and we're super excited for you guys! :)
AWESOME food storage! You guys are so prepared! Kev and I definitely need to follow your example - we don't even have any basics in our house - bread, flour, sugar, you name it - we don't have it! Guess we need to eat at home more for the storage to build up, right? I'm very impressed!
Hi!! Yes we are planning on coming to the family reunion on the 3rd! I am excited we haven't seen anyone forever and so it will be fun to see everyone.. How are you guys! Seth is SO dang cute!
Hey Wendy! This is Jill Claybaugh from high school! I found your blog through Annie's. Your family is so cute! And congrats on the new baby! Send me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog. jibasti@aol.com
Hey nice shelves! We just got ours put up too! It is soooo nice to be able to have a place to put our food storage, Washington does not have basements :(
So, have you decided on a name for that baby girl yet? Miss ya guys!
Hey Guys-
It seems like yesterday when we were just neighbors I can't believe how much has changed. You guys look great and it looks like everything is going well for you.
Jeremy, Sarah, & Brent Martin
http://ccmartin.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment