Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cheese!


Seth normally wont eat popsicles because their so cold but last night Cordelle got him to eat one. Of course it was getting all over him so he took a picture of him. Little did we know we'd get this face when we told him to smile. He looks like a little vampire eating a blood-sicle. But it was hillarious so I had to share it.

Yes its summer but Seth loves to get my snow boots out of the closet and stomp around in them. He thinks he's so cool in them! Ah, he's so funny! Did I mention the cutest thing ever? The laughs are definitely one of the perks to being a mom.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a doll, childre are so entertaining!

Marisa Jean said...

I love when kids dress up in mom and dad's clothes. My nephew always tromps around in my brother-in-law's motorcycle helmet and his knee high boots. He winds up looking like a bobble-head with boots that go all the way up his legs, but it's so stinking cute! I miss having you comment on my blog Wendy. You need to email me at marisajean@connect2.com so I can add you to my readers.


Oh, and I had a dream about you last night. I was playing soccer with you and a bunch of people from high school. Hello! I don't play soccer and you never put me into the game. I had to sit on the bench the whole time which is probably a good thing. It was pretty random.

KFinley said...

You have such a cute family! Love the popsicle!

The Balls said...

Boys are too FUNNY! Good job on your food storage...it is only a dream for me. Brandon isn't nearly as worried about it as I am!