Monday, August 11, 2008
New Shoes
Okay so no one told me how fun it would be to get a toddler new shoes. I mean dont get me wrong this is not the first time we've gotten Seth shoes, but for some reason in the last couple of months he's been fascinated with shoes and boots and everything that could go on your feet, so now getting new shoes has been down right hillarious to me. All summer long we've been sporting the crocks and sandals, but the other night we were going up into the mountains and so I put his tennis shoes on. They were like dwarf shoes on him! The whole night he was like stepping on his own feet or pulling them off. I only really noticed it when his pant leg went almost completely over his shoes. The next day we went out and found him some new shoes, and sad as this is, his old shoes were size 4 and the new ones he needed were size 7!! Poor kid must have been killing his feet that night. Anyways the whole rest of the day was a riot because he would not look up from his feet. He was running into walls and falling like he'd just learned how to walk because he was so focused on his new shoes and the glowing eyes of Lightning McQueen on the tops of them. Then he'd run around like he was running on a trampoline. It was really pretty funny. Ah good times, its funny how little things can entertain these little people so easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is so funny, I love shoes as well, good thing I don't run into walls! Silly kid!
My favorite part is the running into walls because he's so enamored by his shoes. I love it!
Post a Comment