All I can say is that we were picking apples all morning, had a late lunch and as a result her naptime had been put on hold....needless to say it wasnt a very "Happy" birthday party. But it was funny to watch her.

She kind of went ballistic when we showed her the cake....so tired.

You want me to do what with that cake? Just give me my blankie please....

Eventually we did get her to play in it....still not too keen on actually eating it.

I made her this tutu which also was NOT a hit. She would not put her arms down to touch it. Also it turned out kind of big (more for a 2-3 yr. old) oh well maybe I'll save it for another year.

However she made out with some fun toys and a cute Britney Spears outfit from Grannie Annie.

And this is the closest thing to a smile we got out of her all day. Ah well, cant win them all.
Happy Birthday Princess!!
6 comments:
She so cute!!
Has it really been a year? Crazy how fast time flies. Happy Birthday Jaquelle!
Cute tutu! She is adorable!
Give it a year and you'll be begging her to take that tutu off. It's adorable! Cake pictures are also my favorite, and when the princess is tired, they are even better! Love it!
Hey Wendy! I keep forgetting to add you to my blog reader... I've missed so much! Happy Birthday to your little girl! LOVE the tutu on her she looks so cute!
XO
She is so wonderful looking.
Web hosting india
Post a Comment