Wow, what beautiful pictures! I love the colors and "fall" essence. I sure wish we were feeling some fall weather. It is still in the 90's and we are wearing shorts!! Cute, cute pictures, though!
Your kids are sooooo cute!! I have that same sweater for Averie. The first picture of Seth is one of the best I have seen for pictures of kids! I love it!
So cute. Look how big your little nestlings are getting!! I need to be more like Wendy. I am going on two years with no family pictures, Way to go girl!!
9 comments:
I love the family picts...you guys look so good. Your kids are super cute. We miss you guys! Thanks for the blog invite.
You're kids are beautiful and I can't believe how big they are already. p.s. you look amazingly great! Way to go.
What the heck? You have the most photogenic family ever! Love the last one, and the first one of Seth.
Great pictures, your family is so cute.
Wow, what beautiful pictures! I love the colors and "fall" essence. I sure wish we were feeling some fall weather. It is still in the 90's and we are wearing shorts!! Cute, cute pictures, though!
Beautiful family pictures!! Your little girl is adorable and your little boy looks just like you!
Cute family you have!
XO
Your kids are sooooo cute!! I have that same sweater for Averie. The first picture of Seth is one of the best I have seen for pictures of kids! I love it!
So cute. Look how big your little nestlings are getting!! I need to be more like Wendy. I am going on two years with no family pictures, Way to go girl!!
Hurray for the blog invite! How cute is your family? I will answer that by saying "SOOOOOO cute!" Looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment