These are just random pics I want kept somewhere now that I don't really scrapbook...
(ahh scrapbooking...things I just can't do with kids....kinda like buying upholstered kitchen chairs, or using coasters for the red soda in my living room. Coasters. HA!... an object with the purpose of preventing cup marks on furniture....if I had any sort of beverage lying around on a piece of furniture, with my kids around, the last thing I would be worried about would be cup marks.)
I cant get enough of this girl!
(ahh scrapbooking...things I just can't do with kids....kinda like buying upholstered kitchen chairs, or using coasters for the red soda in my living room. Coasters. HA!... an object with the purpose of preventing cup marks on furniture....if I had any sort of beverage lying around on a piece of furniture, with my kids around, the last thing I would be worried about would be cup marks.)

I cant get enough of this girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment