Thursday, September 23, 2010

Zi-AH-n

We love to make fun of everyone not from Utah that says Zion as "Zi-AH-n" instead of the hickish way we say it as "Zi-in." Okay I'm only mentioning it because we decided to use our national park pass from Kolob and to go to Zions since it was good for a week. So we packed up the kids and hiked Emerald Pools. It was a hike we've done before, but its always new fun with kids, especially kids that can hike on their own now. Anyways I love Saturdays that aren't spent cleaning or doing yard work (although the next week I can definitely tell when we've had such a mini-Saturday-vacation). And this Saturday was nuts. It was Zions till noon, then the Golden Corral in St. George for lunch, straight home to watch BYU get slaughtered by Airforce, then straight to the SUU football game, swing on by Little Ceasars for a 9:30 dinner and home for bed.
Anyways here's the pics from the day.











1 comment:

Kaycee said...

You guys are adorable! I love your little family! Wish Enoch wasn't light years away... maybe we'd run into each other more often! ;)