I can't wait for next year. Hopefully Cordelle's knee will feel better and Neal might even be down here. I miss playing with them.
Monday, June 27, 2011
SOCCER in the USG
Our friend Andy Losee decided to put together a soccer team at the last second and asked me if I wanted to play. I was actually excited to play. It had been awhile since I'd played (probably last year at the Summer Games) but we ended up doing fairly well. We took bronze in the intermediate division. So....not too shabby. I'll tell you what though, I am getting old. I have never been so sore in my life. Even after my half marathon I didn't feel this sore. I don't know if soccer is just using completely different muscles than running does, but I am struggling just lifting my legs. Not to mentioned a pulled tendon in my ankle, a huge bump of a bruise on my shin, and about 4 other huge bruises :) Still love it though.




I can't wait for next year. Hopefully Cordelle's knee will feel better and Neal might even be down here. I miss playing with them.
I can't wait for next year. Hopefully Cordelle's knee will feel better and Neal might even be down here. I miss playing with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment