Sunday, November 6, 2011

Witches night out!


 Angela (you would never guess what this girl really looks like from this!!  Fantastic witch costume)



First of all I have to say, I have the funnest friends ever!  My friend Angela decided to throw a witches party and man alive, it was a partay!.  She is SO fun!  Everyone dressed up like witches and they had this whole dinner and treats where all the food was named some ghoulish name.  We had a cackling contest, made up spells etc.  It was funny.  Angela and her sister were the only ones that talked like witches the WHOLE evening but just listening to them was a riot.  I was so glad I went, they seriously went over board with the decor but it was fantastic!  So fun to kick off halloween that way. 

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Pretty much amazing. I wish I had a friend like that. She's cool.