![]() |
| Yea, a door!! |
![]() |
| "Are you kidding me mom? I think I'm stuck" |
| Had to have a window now that we had the door. |
| You cant really see it in this picture, but I made King and Queen chairs right next to the "window" they look out to see if dad is going to throw a snowball at them. |
| In the Royal Chairs |
| Who said playground equipment is for the summer? |
| Pretty nice FORT if you ask me....and the shovel flag helps. |
| Not a snow day without this in my kitchen for a couple days after. |




2 comments:
Love the post! It's all those small efforts to get on the snow stuff, get outside and having fun that make the world of difference. Good job you guys. Love the picture of the wet snow gear. We have similar at our house!
Amazing how much stuff it takes to play in the snow. I have actually really missed the snow this year. Here's to hoping we have at least a few more good storms.
Post a Comment