Since our theme for youth conference was centered around the temple with the slogan "Get Ready, Get Set, GO!" and because we were staying at the Park Place apartments in Ephraim we decided to run with the whole monopoly backbone which gave me this great idea for our opening kick off. I put myself in charge of this little game where I created an entire monopoly board game. Each "Enoch property" was a poster board, and then I made a huge dice, and icons I scrounged up all over and painted silver. We had the bishops of each ward play and participate in little challenges in order to roll. Overall I thought the whole game was a huge success! But I'll tell you, that board took me HOURS upon HOURS to put together!
 |
| And then of course I made Cordelle dress up like Mr. Monopoly and host the game which he was SO nervous to do but did a fantastic job at! |
 |
| These were some thank you's with 100 Grands in them for a ward that missed the kick off game to go up early to the temple |
 |
| Some of our other designed pieces for youth conference...the agenda, updates, schedule, name tags, maps, housing arrangements, rules, packing lists and challenge cards. |
No comments:
Post a Comment