Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

This Valentines Day was actually really busy! Between being in charge of a preschool Valentines day party and rushing right after school to write heart letters on Seth's Door before he got out and bringing the valentine treat for his teacher we forgot...It was lunch time before I knew it.  The rest of the day was just fun but Cordelle was super sick so My hot V-day date consisted of The Hub pizza for the fam, American Idol with the kids and A white collar episode in bed.  :)  I felt bad he was so sick on Valentines Day (or this idea just hit me....maybe he was just pretending cause he didnt have anything planned....hum) J/K.  Its a good thing he shows me he loves me every other day of the year so missing this holiday was no biggie!  (He took me out the next night anyways to make up for it.)
 
Copied a few things from Pinterest for breakfast.

Made a new garland for my living room
...and a small one for my piano
I just happened to be in charge of our Joy School's monthly party this month so we had a HUGE Valentines Day celebration!  We made love bugs out of milk jugs, "thumb body" loves you lace up cards, Queen of heart crowns, conversation heart sorting races, Love tag and Jello Jigglers for dessert!  It was a little crazy and I am pretty sure I forgot to put deodorant on cause I was sweating like crazy running around...BUT it was fun!


This Cordelle's Valentines Day card I made for him.  Took me 2 hours to compose but it turned out just perfect.

No comments: