Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April's this and that post.



Seth loves to look at the weekly ad.  He just goes through it circling things he thinks are a good deal or things that he likes such as strawberries or cake mixes. 

Jaq's first soccer practice!  She played on a team mostly full of 3 year olds, but I think she did SO awesome and she loved it.  I might just turn her into an athlete after all. :) (Here with her coaches, Matt and Valerie Roan)

My kids play A LOT of games.  Here's Battleship!

Checkers!  (I'll be honest, Seth is patient.  Jaq doesn't quite have the skill set that Seth does but he would rather have someone who can kind of play than no one at all).  #Goodbrother

SOCCER JAQ!!  In her enormous jersey...but with a few adjustments we made it wearable.:)

This was her "game face." Also her mad face.

Ahh dittobug.  Cordelle at Cedar City's bridal show.  The plinko board was a huge hit!  Cordelle decided he wanted to do something more engaging and after the original plinko board he wanted wasn't available, he decided just to go to home depot and make one himself.  We played a lot of plinko that weekend with the kids!
My Fam at Scott's farewell (minus Mark and my Dad). Cant believe he is leaving for New York in a week!  I love this kid and this family!
K, this just kept making me laugh.  We were out and I was trying to feed Collin dinner when he kept making this face!  We were cracking up so hard, there was nothing sour that I was feeding him, he was just being silly and then kept doing it cause we were laughing.  Silly kid!
Even with food all over his face, he's still the most handsome little man ever!
I thought this might be a fun idea.  I keep a calendar on the fridge every month, so I decided to take a picture to document our crazy lives at the end of each month.  IDK seemed like a fun thing to do at the time.....

 
Ma and Pa Morris helping us put in
our fence!  They are the hardest workers I have ever met and cranked this baby out in 2 weekends!  COULDN'T and WOULDN'T have done it without them. Love them!

No comments: