 |
| One
night Cordelle didn't want to go to the SUU girls bball game that we
had tickets for so I took Seth on a date. We bought popcorn and treats,
we sat on the last row (per his request) and watched an incredible
game. I think the game went into triple over time.....then we won by 1
point! He was SO into it. It was fun! |
|
|
Here is my favorite conversation from the night.
Me: Seth, which player do you like the best?
Seth: like whose Face do I like the best?
Me: no silly, like who do you think PLAYS the best?
Seth: oh. I better start paying attention then.
 |
| This
is what my kids do. They draw. If you look closer, half of these are
Seth's drawings and the other half are Jaq's exact duplicates of Seth's
drawings. Funny. They each have a story and I love to hear them. They
usually write a sentence describing what is happening (just like Seth
does each day at school). They can literally sit down for 45 to an hour
and draw pictures. I love it. |
 |
| One
day I went through all my light house stuff and gathered it up to sell
it. Then I remembered I had an entire basement bathroom that was bare
as bare could be, so I redecorated once again with Light houses
downstairs. I never thought I'd use some of this again (well and most
of it did end up back in a box) but I was glad I could use at least part
of it. #strangeoldobsessions |
 |
| One day I walked into the living room to find this. |
 |
| I
love this picture. This was just a regular morning before school.
Collin was being entertained, Jaq was still sleepy and Seth was reading a
Star Wars book to both of them while I showered real quick. Love these
kids. |
No comments:
Post a Comment