Sunday, June 9, 2013

LG Conference continued....


Kada, Trace (Melanie and Ryans), Jaq, Seth, Jori and (Aaron is not in the picture).  The kids at BRIO, a super yummy Italian restaurant in Scottsdale.  Everyone brought their kids so we decided to just bring them all along to our Media Center Dinner out.  We made a kid table and an adult table which was fun for us and them.  They all just kept to themselves, giggled, played, and ordered on their own like they were grown-ups and I must say they were all pretty well behaved!  Again, thanks to my mom, Collin was well taken care of and Cordelle and I could enjoy dinner with the Johnsons and the Kelly's.

We came back late one night and found the kids like this.  Is this not the sweetest picture ever?  Poor Seth looks like he's having a traumatic dream though!

I believe the rest of these pictures were actually taken by my mom.  The last night she took the Kelly's kids and our kids while we went to the closing banquet dinner. They had a blast!


Going out for icecream!

Playing fuzeball at the game center!



Rolling down the hills at the golf course

Listening to the bagpiper who played next to the giant fireplace every night at dusk.


Seth being silly and posing on the water fountains outside out room!


They could have played in this for hours! Love them!
Overall I was glad we brought the kids.  It was definitely not as RELAXING for me this time like it normally is at Cordelle's conferences.  But I am glad we didn't have to leave the kids again and I think they loved the vacation away.  The 8 hour drive was another story....:) "No, we're not there yet, we're only to St. George....."

No comments: