Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January. The. Most. Boring. Month. Ever. :)

 What good is a scrapbook without a naked bath photo!

 Cordelle's been trying to recreate his own protein shake (FROM SCRATCH) in the mornings.  It tastes....not great.  But its cheaper than shakeology. :)





 

 K.  These pictures have a funny story to them.  Cordelle and I were on a date and we had to run in to the store and get milk, so as we were walking down the isle, I tell him, "lets race, first one to the milk wins."  At that very minute I gave him a little shove to throw him off balance, which actually ended up throwing him a lot off balance knocking him straight into these jars of Chocolate sauce which fell back and got jostled but luckily did not fall on the floor and shatter.  I had no idea the scene I caused because after the shove I bolted, so he took pictures of my menacing act of violence.


 A little wrestling.

K.  We do own a TV and a couch, but I found these two watching a show on my tiny kindle (on the counter in the kitchen) sitting on the floor as content as could be. 

No comments: