Saturday, June 28, 2014

JUNE this and that

Its June.  Which means the start of summer and a whole lot of Randomness on the Morris Front.
 Every year after conference at the LG in the media department, Mike gives out what he affectionately called the Michael H. Kelly of Excellence award (a spoof on all the "excellence" awards given out to insurance salesmen at the LG conference).  Anyways its usually pretty funny and quite the office joke honor to be awarded it.  And this year it went to Cordelle!

 Collin getting his nose stuck.
 Finally had our Frisby friends over for a make your own pizza lunch play date!  Haven't seen much of them lately, so it was good to get them all together.
 The bikes are out and we are read to ride.

I don't really know the correct caption for this photo.  All I know is that I would never be satisfied with whatever I came up with.  #hideandseek #besthidingspotever #kidsnevercouldfindhim #becausetheydidntthinkhecouldfit #momhadtohelp

No comments: