This was from a fun little temple trip that I went with some women in the ward. We afterward stopped at Smash Burger. I need to do this a lot more. It was a lot of fun.
How cute is this? I love when the kids read to Collin and he eats it up! What a good brother!
This year I have had the opportunity to help in Seth's classroom on Monday's! I have loved getting to know the kids he talks about and to see him at school. I think he has really liked it too! He's always been a mommas boy! <3 br="">3>
He is so handsome!
How cute is this? I love when the kids read to Collin and he eats it up! What a good brother!
This year I have had the opportunity to help in Seth's classroom on Monday's! I have loved getting to know the kids he talks about and to see him at school. I think he has really liked it too! He's always been a mommas boy! <3 br="">3>
He is so handsome!
Check out this cray-cray binki? (helps that its upside down)
| Happy or Sad, he still has my heart! Love my Collin! |
Why would I take a picture of this delicious pot pie? Because I DO NOT cook these types of meals. And man was it delicious. It took a lot of work, everything is made from scratch, but I was so proud of it, I couldn't NOT take a picture. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment