Thursday, May 28, 2015

May DAY!

 Who is this handsome HUNK??

Its Wedding Season and Dittobug is going strong.
 
 
 Coaching two teams this year was quite the juggle.  Dittobug sponsored both teams and I coached Jaq and Cordelle coached Seth.  We ended up taking and designing their pics too.  I think they turned out way better than regular soccer phots!

 Um...our grass looks amazing!  I can say that without sounding boastful because it has been a rough couple of years of grubs and complete deadness to this!  Hoping it will last!

 Eagle court of honor for someone in the ward...with a real live eagle.  

 Seth getting his WOLF!  Way to go kid!
 Bike rodeo for Pack meeting.
 Do I have something on my face?
 ....like right here?
 HURRAY for green smoothies!!

 Cuddles with mom
 Seth getting some fitness award. ???

 My first aid project for the month!  Wahoo!



No comments: