I dont know what made us cave. But what is the BEST gift to give someone who is obsessed with cars? Oh. His own. :) The yellow beetle found its place into our living room to surprise one little, lucky 4 year old boy!
Birthday party with Ty and Ben (Buds).
And then, for his actual birthday, there was of course the park celebrations and parade. Nothing like a pioneer day baby!
I have no idea why he was so sad here, but it was funny. I think he probably wanted to go down the blow up slide again and it was time to go? Oh the many sides of Collin.
Thankfully the best part of today was we had so much family here with us. Neal and Brittlyn came down, Tallie and Jim were here, and Grandma and Grandpa Morris. The Morris' came over for fireworks and it was overall a great day!!
Happy 4th Birthday to one of my favorite humans.
No comments:
Post a Comment