Sunday, September 28, 2008

Drum roll please....SHE'S HERE!!

Wahoo! So Friday morning (Sept. 26th) at 9:57 I finally had Jaquelle Lynn Morris. The whole birth this time around was like night and day to Seth...short and relatively painless. All I can say is my new best friend is Mr. Epideral. Dont know how some of you do it without it. Anyways, yea, this time it was a really cool experience and she came out in just 3 pushes! She weighed 7 lbs and was 19.5 inches long. She is just beautiful and get this...she has a head full of hair (dont know where it came from cause I was bald till I was two but I love it!) And I think I can spot dimples on those cheeks too. OF COURSE I posted pictures...but hospital pics are always weird so more will be coming.
Then the next day of course was Cordelle's Birthday! We spent most of it in the hospital still, but finally we got home in time for a big Spaghetti Dinner (Cordelle's choice) and cake and ice cream. It was fun and crazy all at once! ( Thanks for being so much help even though it was your b-day Cordelle!) He did get to watch endless hours of college football at the hospital so he was probably pretty okay with the way things went that day.
Two birthdays right in a row! Jaquelle and Cordelle...Ha they rhyme, how trite. Alright better go, looks like sleep deprivation is taking over to craziness.
Pics of the cake thanks to my awesome mom and my little bro Scott!We didnt have 28 candles so we had to improvise with candyCassidy (Cordelle's neice living with us), Grannie Annie, and Us

21 comments:

Topher and Carma said...

She is so so cute and Wendy you look amazing! I am so happy she made it and that it was so quick. Congrats! I can't wait to talk to you more about it. I love the picture of Seth and the babe. He looks like he totally loves her. Congrats again!

Katelyn said...

Congratualations! She's beautiful!

Mason Clan said...

Congrats.. She is so cute!! I love all of her hair!! Glad that everything went so smooth.. Cant wait to meet her...p.s. You look way too good for just having a baby in these pics!

Kristen said...

Congratulations! Glad everything went well. She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her. Seth is going to be a great big brother!

Reagan Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, and I can't believe her hair!! I love it! I have been waiting and I am glad to hear all went well!!

Jeanine said...

YEAH!!! We are sooo excited for you guys and that is a very cute name. She is super cute and girls are very fun!

Lynnette said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! Congratulations! We can't wait to come see her!

Landon and Mandi said...

That is sooo great. Congrats. Looks like Seth is pretty excited too!!

Monica Jackman said...

Hip Hip Hooray! What a doll- She is beautiful! Congrats you guys. Your little family is adorable.

Jess said...

Big Congrats!!!! She is beautiful!!
Good job Wendy!

Tawny said...

Yeah Congrats!!!!
Seth sure looks proud of HIS new Baby!! ;)

Marisa Jean said...

Wendy, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! But what in the heck are you doing having a birthday party the day after? I sure hope you had a lot of help! Your family looks fantastic. Congratulations!

McKell said...

My mom called me yesterday with the news! Congrats. Cordelle, you have one proud mom. She was telling my mom all about it. She looks beautiful, and I bet you are so glad she is here. By the way, Happy Birthday Cordelle!

Megan said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy that everything went so well for you!!! Happy Birthday Cordelle!

Lindsay said...

Way to go Wendy! She is so beautiful! Good luck with Seth the big brother:)

Kirk said...

Congratualtions. She is so cute. You have the cutest little family. Happy birthday! Glad all is going well!

Dana Marchant said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Crescent said...

Congrats on the new baby!! Girls are so much fun...Maia is in the princess phase, but I totally love hearing her clomp around in high heels..crazy I know!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! It's so nice that you delivery was nice and easy, I hope your postpartum goes as well. I am so happy for your family, wish them all a happy birthday for me.

Rustin & Brittany said...

Congratulations Wendy! She is beautiful!