Sunday, March 29, 2009

MOVIE CLIPS

Okay so I was going through my videos on my camcorder and putting them onto DVD when I found these two clips from a couple months ago that I had to share. Sorry their kind of long, but I didnt want to cut them for my DVD and I didnt know how to cut them just for this post. :)
The first clip is S in dancing action...you also see how picky he is about which song he will and will not dance to.



The next clip is the infamous David Archuletta song "Crush that S has been OBSESSED with for almost a year now. He sings along, dances, watches the music video over and over and over again. Sorry, he has a hard time staying in front of the camera, but the only way he would sing to it on camera was if we hooked it up to the TV so he could see himself.


2 comments:

RVLAH said...

Wow...we say he is good 'n ready for the lead role in "PreSchool Musical"!
I love his little scrunched up face and cannot BELIEVE he knows every word. Too funny! I'm glad you didn't edit...now when Lily wants to watch it repeatedly I won't have to click play so often!
Love ya

Scott and Haley said...

That is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time. Scott says he can tell Seth got his moves from Cordelle!!