This is a fun hair-do, I was so proud of. I stole it from my super cute neighbor friends, but then had to snap a pic cause who knows if Jaq will ever let me do this again. :)
We love our humming bird friends. We fill up our 4 humming bird feeders 1-2 times a week. We've had up to 5 birds out there at once....they are such cool creatures. They fight and are very territorial, its such a fun part of our summers.
Okay, this may not look as big as it was....but try opening your door and having this stare you in the face...its leg to leg span was like 3 inches! Seriously the biggest spider I've seen around here in a long time. And then to make it weirder, I found 2 of them in the same day. Gross, I hate spiders.
2 comments:
I was loving reading this post, until my heart stopped at that 8-legged nasty creature. Shudder. No really, I think I just had a little throw-up come up. I. HATE. SPIDERS! Especially big ones. Ewww!
His room looks so great! You must have the patience of "Job", just hopefully without the boils. :)
Post a Comment