Seth's victory score. I had other more enthusiastic pictures but of course they didnt turn out cause he was jumping all over.
Monday, November 8, 2010
SETH WINS!!
Tonight I watched Seth just beam as he got to stay up and play games with the adults (Neal, Britt, Cordelle and I). He seriously was trying to be so grown up, I couldn't help just watching him. Seth loves games and tonight one of the ones we were playing was Yatzee. He can roll dice and try to keep the same numbered dice together so we let him play on his own score sheet. Little did we know he would slaughter us! The kid got 3 yatzees! It was amazing! But he ate it all up for what it was worth. It was pretty cute but amazing! I think his final score was like 420 something! We all couldn't believe it. Looks like he's gonna have his dad's genuine luck at games of chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment