So for Mothers Day Cordelle got me a cricut which I was super excited about and went to work immediately making my kids a summer Job Chart. I know my kids will always be tortured by job charts. I cant help it....I think its more for me than for them. And thus far I have found out that it only works on one my kids. Jaquelle is so unmotivated by it, its all I can do to help her every morning to do most her jobs. Oh well. But their end reward is going to the aquatic center and they both want it bad so hopefully if I can keep them moving towards it, once they get closer they will be a little more motivated. The Charts with their names on them were behavior charts or obedience charts and then of course if they got all their morning or Afternoon or Evening jobs done, they could move a space on their behavior chart too. There is one daily job that changes each day and then regular jobs like bedrooms, reading, and after meal jobs they do everyday. I think it works well when I'm up and ready to enforce it. If nothing else, it was good practice with the new cricut!
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Mothers Day / Summer Job Chart
So for Mothers Day Cordelle got me a cricut which I was super excited about and went to work immediately making my kids a summer Job Chart. I know my kids will always be tortured by job charts. I cant help it....I think its more for me than for them. And thus far I have found out that it only works on one my kids. Jaquelle is so unmotivated by it, its all I can do to help her every morning to do most her jobs. Oh well. But their end reward is going to the aquatic center and they both want it bad so hopefully if I can keep them moving towards it, once they get closer they will be a little more motivated. The Charts with their names on them were behavior charts or obedience charts and then of course if they got all their morning or Afternoon or Evening jobs done, they could move a space on their behavior chart too. There is one daily job that changes each day and then regular jobs like bedrooms, reading, and after meal jobs they do everyday. I think it works well when I'm up and ready to enforce it. If nothing else, it was good practice with the new cricut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment