Monday, September 3, 2012

A blessing!

On September 2, 2012 Collin Brady was blessed by his dad.  It was so nice. Both Grandma Morris and I tried to write down parts of his blessing so I'll try to relay some of that here. I thought it would be fun to have a record of it, if I can read either one of our notes! :)

Collins blessing:
Special blessing of health
Body to develop and to perform its proper functions
You may be an influence of good
Have a strong testimony
Gain a close relationship with the Savior
Strong faith
When temptations and trials come you will seek out the Lord for comfort
The ability to influence others as a friend, a brother, and an example
Desire to receive all ordinances and covenants in this life and return to live with Heavenly Father
Live your entire life as a missionary and an example so others will want to come unto Christ

Okay, I mostly love blessing outfits, but this one just makes him look like an Oompa Loompa baby, no?






 Both sets of grandparents were here and Aunt Lisa and Uncle Cameron and their family came down with their family and of course Neal and Brittlyn all joined us for a luncheon afterwards.

No comments: