Thursday, September 27, 2012

Its a PiNkaLiCiOuS Partay for Jaquelle!!


I had all the girls (and Seth) color their cupcakes on shrinky dink paper to make them into necklaces.

Basically you take the shrinky dink plastic color it and cut it in the shape you want and put it in the oven for 4 min and it shrinks and thickens into a nice plastic charm.... perfect for our necklaces!

So here we are watching our necklaces shrink in the oven
I made the girls all glow and the dark stick wands with stars at the end (like in the book) that I found at the dollar store.  I tied them with ribbon and hid them in the dark basement.  Each girl had to find their glow in the dark wand with their name on it.  It was super fun.  I tried to take pictures but my camera stinks in the dark.  

Then of course we had pink cupcakes and icecream.  They all wanted to try the carbonated pink lemonade I bought too, but every single one of them didn't like it and begged for water.  :) 


From the left: McKinley, Seth, Avery, Jaquelle, Brooklyn, Ella, Madi, Hadley and Lily


Jaq and Brooklyn Edwards (a friend from basketball)

McKinley Christian, Seth and Avery Huff

Ella Askeroth and Madi Frisby

Hadley El'Halta and Lily Fisher

No comments: