Friday, May 31, 2013

Girls Night (day) at the park with Jaq, Flat Stanly, and Other Fun PICS


Cordelle took Seth on the Fathers and Sons camp out in our ward so Jaq and I had to have a girls night!  So we went out to Pizza factory for dinner and then to the grand opening of the new Cedar City Main Street park.  It was a hit!  That and while Seth could brag about camping with Dad, she got to rub it in Seth's face that she got to go to the park the kids have been eyeing for weeks now!  :)

pure joy there.

Ok, so Collin had to crash out GNO too.  But he's cute and a baby, so it was ok.
And onto other news.....
I put this dark red in my hair which I love!  I've only gotten a few comments that it might be a little too "edgy."  Guess I'm the new bad example.  :) I still like it!

Just random pictures of Collin one day after the kids and I rode our bikes down to the MINI park by our house.


I dont remember when this was taken, but its cute of all three of them.  Collin much like Seth loves anything soft and fuzzy so when the kids bring their comfy blankets up to breakfast Collin usually dives head first for them as well.

Ha this cracks me up.  One day Seth put on these "shorts" but after closer examination I realized he had put on a pair of Collin's pants! 

No wonder they were so tight!

Ahh i love these kids!  Bandana buddies!
We even found crazy eyed Elmo.  #creepy #getyourarmoffher.


Jaq has become quite independent.  Including doing her own hair.... and Ariels.

Beautiful.

Yea!! and Big Bird....who looks like he's going to EAT Collin.

Cookie Monster looks drunk....and shucky darn we never did track down Ernie for a photo shoot.

Sleepy cuddle bug with his new Teddy from Grandma Morris

FLAT STANLY.  Mason Pace sent us Flat Stanly to show him parts of Cedar City and Enoch and then to be mailed back to his school.  So one Sunday we took Flat Stanly on a tour of the sites!

The Enoch City water tower....

...random huge tractors in front of the Iron Mission Museum...I know, we got it all here in Cedar City.

Up the canyon trail to Cedar Canyon


random train cars out in front of the historical part of Cedar

And of course the one thing we have out here in Enoch besides cows....our cool water tower!
I am bummed Jaq's face is a little blurry cause this picture is priceless to me.


This one I love because of Collin.  I mean don't you just want to squeeze him?  Love my beautiful children.

No comments: