Spring Soccer was a lot of fun this year. Cordelle got roped into coaching last second but we had a really fun team! Seth played U8 and did well. Every other year he switches from being the oldest to the youngest and this year he was the youngest. It's amazing the difference a year makes. He held his own though but got a little shock with the bigger fields and actually playing offense and defense.
Jaquelle played great! She was a little all-star but again age played a huge difference. The soccer cut off is Sept. 1st so because her birthday is in September and they let 3 year olds play in this league, she ended up being almost 1 year and a half older than the rest of her team which were little 3 year olds to begin with. If anything it built her confidence a bit! She did well though and I think loved it! I am sad I was never able to get her "determined, running" face on camera. It is a classic.
No comments:
Post a Comment