Its another year for our relay team "KISS MY FAST" in the cedar 31 mile express relay. But this year we had some fierce competition...our HUSBANDS! It was such a blast. We were pretty even the whole race so we all got to wait at the exchanges together and cheer each other on. I hope this becomes a tradition because it really was so fun to do it this way.....And yes, the wives won!!
 |
| No...she's just stretching. :) |
|
 |
| Can you guess which one is Cordelle? Ha ha! Everyone gave him crap about that one! |
 |
| Isn't this the coolest picture??! I was so stoked that it turned out! It took a great deal of timing to get this perfect, mid-stride. He has been running a few days a week with Matt and I've been so proud of him. He ran all his legs between a 7-8 min. mile. So cool! I never thought I'd ever see him out running a race, but I love that he is! |
 |
| ...waiting for the exchange. |
 |
| Cordelle and Chad before Chad and I's first leg. I was so nervous to run against him cause I knew he was one of the faster ones of the husbands, but his wife Lisa got me a stellar lead so he never caught up. :) |
 |
| Nate, Melanie and Cordelle |
 |
| The hand-off! |
 |
| Is this really what I look like while I am running. That's just embarrassing. |
 |
| Tawna, Melanie, and Christie |
 |
| Oh dear. No more mid-running photos please. |
 |
| I stretch a lot. You can see here that it started pouring right during Cordelle's last leg! He said he loved it though. |
 |
| JD and Chad |
 |
| Okay, so the only rule is you have to make physical contact when you make the exchange to your teammate. Needless to say Cordelle didn't live this "exchange" down very easily. |
 |
| Tawna and Matt |
 |
| And hey! We came in 3rd for womens! Not too bad! Went a way with a $5 bil and a goodie bag of Magic Stuff! |
No comments:
Post a Comment