Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving Break

 I am guessing this was Cordelle who took this picture.  I almost never take pictures of my food.  ANYWAYS, thanksgiving was with the Durrant side this year out in Vernon.  It was nice and full of delicious foods.  We spent the rest of the time back and forth with the families. Collin was going through  a really weird thing.  He started getting extremely frustrated with EVERYTHING, especially eating.  It was like he had a virus one day with the regular symptoms and then he just snapped, it started effecting his personality and he was just off and weird.  We were really worried because it was so out of character for him.  We took him in, but they found nothing.  I did some energy work with him and it seemed to help.  Weird though.  I wonder what that was all about.  I've never seen a virus do that before.  Made the thanksgiving weekend difficult to say the least. 
One night Cordelle took Seth to his high school friend's house for a Jazz game, so I took Jaq and Collin downtown to see the lights with my parents and Krista and kids.  We had a good time.
 Finding the leaves by our car.
 Driving the model T
 cute cold faces




At temple square.

No comments: