Friday, November 21, 2014

The ultimate Date night!

 Warning!  May cause sever cases of jealousy.  I have the most romantic husband ever.  So Cordelle has been out of town for a week, but when he got home he took me out on a date.  Little did I know we'd be getting take out, driving to the top of a parking garage over looking main street in Cedar city, where he proceeds to plug in a lamp and a stereo, sets up table and chairs and we get a very secluded dinner with a great view.  After dinner he turned on his play list and we danced on the top level of the parking garage.  There were few people that came and went, but for the most part we were completely alone.  It was SO much fun!  How romantic is he?  He consistently comes up with creative, fun, dating ideas.  I seriously don't know where I found him.  BUT I am SO lucky I did.  I wish I would've snapped more pictures of the night, especially one with us actually IN IT.  But I'll never forget it.  I am the luckiest woman in the world.  I love you Cordelle!!


No comments: