Friday, October 23, 2015

Seth's 3rd Grade field trip to Zions

So news of the field trip trickles into the house and Seth is SO excited.  But what he is even more excited about to my surprise is if I will come with him.  Now naturally as I am 5 months pregnant and leaving for Salt Lake later that day, I was sorta looking for an excuse NOT to go.  It seemed strange he was so adamant on me coming....I even asked him if he was nervous about something or someone going, to which he responded, "No mom, it would just be really cool to have your mom go on a field trip with you."  Well at that I couldn't possibly say no.  How many more years will my little man want me to go on his field trips with him?  Oh he just melts my heart.
Seth, Ethan and Cameron

Miss Irwin and Seth's class at the Emerald Pool.



Watched the movie about Zions in the theater at the visitors center!

No comments: