Saturday, October 24, 2015

Seth's First BYU game

We are here.  At Lavelle Edwards Stadium and Seth is on cloud 9!  Just the environment here is enough to make him go crazy!  So many BYU fans, he loved it!
It was actually really hot for my prego-ness.  So here I am trying to cover my head for some shade, despite my nerdiness.  But at least it was not cold, huh? I spent most of the time chasing Collin up and down the stadium for drinks, or bathroom or food...but I was okay with that because I had some intense back pain that really left me unable to sit for long periods of time. #pregoprobs
We were up pretty high in the stadium but BYU scored like 50 some odd points, so Seth was pretty excited just to be there and soak it all in.
So grateful for Cameron and Lisa and family who joined us for the game!
These are the 3 kids who had the cosmo kids cards which is how we got in!

Everything's better with cousins!

No comments: