Ha! This weekend was way fun. We joined the young women in our ward and stayed at Ruby's Inn at Bryce Canyon and had a great time. We swam Friday night and listen to the girls scream and run around the hotel but Saturday we decided to join the group and go Cross Country Skiing. I'd never been on skis in my life, but I loved it!! We just strapped Seth in the backpack and Cordelle took him along. He was such a good trooper (depsite the fact that in one of the pics of all three of us he looks highly annoyed). Anyways, it made for a fun overnighter and a cool new adventure to chalk up for me.
7 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun! Seth is such a trooper!!!
Gotta love the kid carriers!! Looks like fun!!
Wow. Looks like fun. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I miss the snow. :)
So can I just tell you how glad I am it does not snow in St. George, although it looked like tons of fun. Glad to see you guys are doing so well!!
Tawny and Cooper Betts
Hey friends! I'm glad we found each other's blogs because even though we live less than five minutes away- this is a great way to keep in touch. You guys are always up to fun stuff. Lets all get together soon!
Hey you guys!! I found your blog through the Parson's-hope that's okay! I was excited to see pictures and see what you are up to now. How is everything going? We have a blog too...its dcmarchant.blogspot.com so you can check it out and see what we are up to! You're little boy is such a cutie.
Hey!! i don't know if you'll remember me but i was Sarah Noyes when we all met at Snow FOREVER ago!! i can't believe i found your blog on my friend Lindsey's blog!! i hope you don't mind my looking at it, your little boy is super cute!! i am glad you guys are doing good and having fun!!
Post a Comment