Thursday, March 27, 2008

EASTER CAMPING!!

Well its that time of year again and as many of you know every easter we go camping in the desert! We had so much fun! Everyone was there except for Brett (who had papers to write and studying to do) and Neal who of course is in Italy. Even Tallie and Jim drove up from LA (which Seth loved)! For March the weather even wasnt that bad, especially on Friday things were even HOT. Seth just loved the whole trip. Once we got out of the car you could just see the look on his face..."so many places to go, how do I do it all?" I think he was just ecstatic to be outside without ever having to "go back in the house." Seriously though this year with him was so fun! So here's some pics from the trip. (I know I get camera happy)Picking up all the Jelly Beans from the Bunny Trail

Easter Baskets

The Family

Cousins

And then of course we had The Easter Egg Hunt, which I must say hasn't been this fun in years. Seth just ate it all up. And in the desert there are a lot of cool places to find easter eggs.




3 comments:

Landon and Mandi said...

Now that is an awesome tradition!! Looks like so much fun!!

Jeanine said...

So cute. You guys are so good to get out in the outdoors and camp! I am thinking, not planning, just thinking about camping over memorial. I am trying to remind myself how much I hate it and remind myself about my last camping trip that I hated. But, I just don't want Sadie to get ALL of my craziness.

Ence's said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I have never heard of having easter camping, what a fun tradition. Your little guy is adorable.