Friday, March 28, 2008

I know im late...but i had to post my favorite easter cartoon


And this is...
Cordelle on Steriods
(seriously this is the type of stuff he does at "work" all day)

5 comments:

AngiDe said...

WENDY!!! Hey girl long time no see. I found your blog through Michelles blog! It's great to see you and your little family! Your little boy is super adorable! How are things going?
Hope to hear from ya. Our blog is: www.deweyisms.blogspot.com
Angie Dewey (Hammond)

Anonymous said...

I love that one! I'm so glad you posted it.

Nolan and Megan said...

It's one of my favorites too! it always makes me laugh. Looks like you had a fun Easter. We did too. Have a good day!

Katelyn said...

Hey, I need your email so I can send you an ivite to see our blog. My email is just my first and last name at hotmail.

Marisa Jean said...

Hey Wendy! It's Marisa Jean Larsen (Killpack). I got your message and your gift--thank you SSSOOO much! I love it! I'm sad that I didn't get to see you, but it's been fun reading through your blog and looking at your business website. I wish I would have known (after just getting married!). I totally would have used you. Anyway, I hope life is good. Your family looks great and your little boy is SO CUTE! When you get a chance, check out our blog at http://jonathanandmarisajean.blogspot.com/ Talk to you later!