Oh but here's something weird, but that describes Seth to a "T". When he first woke up Christmas morning, we told him "Seth come see. Santa came and brought you some presents!!" I dont think he heard a word about presents, because all he did was start crying and refused to come upstairs because of Santa. I remembered that he was terrified of the fat red man but I didnt think he would put two and two together on Christmas morning. Finally I convinced him that Santa wasn't actually STILL here. He just dropped the presents off and then left. That much information got him up the first set of stairs till Cordelle's dad said, "looks like Santa came" to which he remembered his previous fear and once again started crying and retreating to the basement. I finally broke down and told him the gifts werent from Santa, that they were all from mom and dad, just so I could get him in the living room to open them....so much for fun Santa business. But that's Seth. Hopefully he'll forget my secret next year. However, once he saw the presents he had no reservations going to town on them. But hopefully this fear of Santa will subside by next Christmas.
Seth in front of our tree
3 comments:
Look at that loot! And what a sweet gift from your hubby. My husband would NEVER think about that. I don't think he's ever even looked at my blog in a year. Merry Christmas!
Fun times! Where did Cordelle print your blog? I have been wanting to do that but haven't yet...
Looks like u guys had fun this year! That is so awesome about the blog book! I totally want to do that!!! I guess I need to be better at being consistent this year too...
Post a Comment