Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Move over Martha Stewart....but dont go to far cause you have some great ideas

alright I am finished! Heres the projects I have been working on in November and December. And all sarcasm aside, I really have begun to like sewing! Its been fun! (up until now sewing has pretty much been non existent in my life) The quilts were probably a once in a lifetime-never-again thing..but at least their done. :) Whahoo!


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute! What a talented neighbor I have :)

Lanae said...

Look at you go! It is kind of fun to be creative every once in a while. We got your Christmas card and thank you. Unfortunately I've not gotten to those this year, but I still wanted to wish you the best and a happy holiday!!! YOU ROCK!!!

P.S. The 'word verification' on this post is 'GRACKWOR' doesn't that sound like some kind of monster movie...Grackwor

Marisa Jean said...

Woah--you're out of control! Nice work! I love all of it.

Lindsay said...

Everything looks awesome! Ways to go Wendy!

Kaycee said...

That is SO impressive! Your count down calendar is amazing! I LOVE jean quilts when they are finished, but what a pain to sew! Well done!! :)