
On April 28th we went up north to pick up my little brother Mark from his mission to Hungary. It was really fun to see him. I had stayed up with Krista all week and Neal and Cordelle drove up together to meet us for the event. Mark looked great and skinny and tired and a lot like our cousin Jeff Jeppesen. It was crazy. We didn't get to talk much, but he seemed glad to be home and yet you could tell he was really going to miss people in Hungary. He even started tearing up when he talked about them at lunch. It was cute. I remember he didn't shave and he needed a hair cut bad when he got home, so much in fact my mom cut his hair before he was released with the stake president! Ha. Just amusing to me. Only Mark. It will be fun to see what his life brings. He's so talented in so many things I hope he makes the best of them.
1 comment:
I had no idea that you had so many siblings. That would be a neat mission to go to.
Post a Comment