Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October Randomness!

Cooper and Jaq.  Babysitting this little boy who lives behind us the day after his sister got home from primary childrens after discovering she had a brain tumor!  Miraculously she is totally fine 5 days later.  I think it was good to get out of the house cause he couldn't leave her stitches alone.  Gosh, these two almost look like twins here.

Can't get enough naked baby pictures!  He sure is chunking up. @3 months!


Apparently my children took pictures of their beds one day.  But I wanted to include them because I think one day it will be fun for them to look back and remember their rooms the way they were when they were little. (And at their bed making skills!)

Time to give up the bassinet.  Pretty sure he's almost grown out of it.  Sure is smaller than the pack n play though so it's been nice to have.  Borrowed it from my friend Melissa and it was actually quite nice.

Kid's halloween carnival at a neighbors.  I dont know why I am even including this picture because I can't even find any of my kids in it.

The sweet woman I visit teach (Olga) and her husband at the ward Halloween carnival.

Seth and Madi at the Halloween carnival.  This little Snow White was throwing me for a loop every time I looked at her because she is SOOO blonde normally.  Seth truly does love her, probably his best friend.
Seth continues to ADORE Collin.  He loves to hold him any chance he can get.  Love my boys!

No comments: