Sunday, October 7, 2012

Time OUT for women! 2012

Ahh another year at Time Out.  This year the event was in Richfield, UTah so we organized as many Mason girls as we could get to go (Brittlyn ended up needing to stay home cause her grandma was going through the temple) but everyone else was there.   It was a little crazy with Mr. Collin.  But he really did awesome and the speakers were great and it was a great girls weekend.  I caravanned down with some women in my ward and met up with my sisters and mom (where was she in these pictures?) for the event.  I love every minute I can spend with the awesome women in my life.  So blessed.


This was one of the presenters.  I think her name is Mariam something.  She escaped from war torn Africa to serve a mission here and ended up staying or coming back.  She is FUNNY and totally inspiring.  Afterward it was all over she asked to hold Collin so I gladly agreed.  Isn't that cute?

A great smile from Collin with Tiffany

Lovely ladies from the ward.  I jumped in there picture even though I technically was not part of their Girls weekend group :)


No comments: