Saturday, October 6, 2012

Witches Night Out!

Every year my friend Angela Ames puts together this fantastic Witches night out!  This year was no disappointment. She owns more Halloween decorations than anyone I know.  It was a blast.  Her and her sister seriously make the night, not breaking from character the entire evening.  They have the greatest witches voices and accents, its hilarious.  Such a fun tradition.  Here are the pics from the night.

Drinking my eyeball juice
Jen Racker and Tyann Pangan

Melanie Griffiths and Brazillian foreign exchange student

Kim Jensen and Jenny Losee (who was my date for the evening)

Lisa Boshell and Heidi Mathis






Thats me in there.  I saw this big ugly troll mask in the corner so I decided to put it on and try to scare Tawna.  Fun times!




They taught us how to block out our teeth.  Gross.

Wait.  Who decided to do the pretty picture?  Jenny and I were obviously not on the same page.


No comments: